Monday, March 3, 2014

5 Facts About Me

5 Things About Me 
{that alot of people don't know}

1)   I'm obsessed with everything health and fitness

I just got my personal trainer certification through AFAA and I ordered my course to become a Master Nutrition Consultant through AFPA.  I also have plans for a few other certifications in the future.


2)   I hate the cold

Seriously, if I can't wear shorts and a tank top, it's too cold.  Anything under 80 is unacceptable.  This past winter killed me (and it's actually still killing me.)  I have considered moving to Miami or Fort Myer about a dozen times this year to get away from the cold.  {It's been about 20 degrees warmer there all winter}


3)   My dream job is to be an architect

I used to sit and design floor plans just for fun when I was a kid.  I went to college initially to become one but, I found out I wouldn't be able to work for myself until I was *gasp* 27 so I switched degrees.  {27 seemed so old at the time.}

4)   I'm really shy and I have a hard time being around big groups of people

It's seriously difficult for me.  Over the years I've learned how to deal with it.  Christmas shopping is one of the hardest things for me.  So many people.  


5)   I'm a morning person

My alarm is set for before 5 AM every morning.  I'm looking at the clock as I'm typing this and it says 5:28.  I can't imagine sleeping in.  On the days I forget to set my alarm I still naturally wake up before 6:30.    

No comments:

Post a Comment