Sunday, February 16, 2014

A Day in the Life

This is my first normal post in about a week.  First, I'd like to start with some awesome news, I am now a Train Dirty Fitness Ambassador {TDFA}  


What is a TDFA??  

"someone with a kick a$$ attitude who believes in the vision of TDF: safeplace, free of judgement, everyone fits in, and health/fitness are consistent not quick fixes."

For more info on Train Dirty Fitness check out the site:  Train Dirty Fitness
or the Facebook page:  Train Dirty Fitness Facebook

In other news, the main reason I've been MIA is because I've been dealing with some stomach issues.  After every meal I was getting really nauseous.  Not fun!!

I played around with different aspects of my diet to try and get the nausea to stop.  Finally I realized that I only get nauseous when I've eaten past my "full line."  

So, in order to keep from getting nauseous I have started eating 6 small meals a day.  I feel like I'm CONSTANTLY EATING!  But I'd rather eat all day than be sick. So let's take a look into my busy day, shall we?

Here's what a typical weekday looks like for me:


5:00 am -- Alarm goes off and I get up.
                    I'm an early morning person.  I'm up every morning at 5.  Even if I forget to set                       my alarm I wake up at 6:30.  

5:00 - 6:30 -- Check email, Facebook, and work on blog stuff 
                          This is my "me time."  Ken gets his after I fall asleep.  I get mine super early.                            

6:30 -- Kids wake up
              
7:00 -- Meal #1 


7:30 - 8:15 -- Sit at the bus stop
                         The county's Gifted Program is in a different school than we are zoned for.                              Her bus comes at 7:40 and Mantha's bus comes at 8:10.  

8:30 -- Drop Sunny off at school

{Mondays - Wednesday} 8:45 -9:30 -- Run errands
                                                              
{Thursdays and Fridays} 9:00 -- Drop Ken off at work
                                                           He comes with me to the bus stop and I drop him off after                                                            Sunny.
                                       9:00-9:30 -- Run errands

10:00 -- Get home and make meal #2

10:15 - 11:00 {or whenever I'm done} -- Workout

11:00 - 12:00 -- Housework, blog work and studying

12:00 -- Meal #3

12:15 -- Leave to pick up Sunny

1:00 - 3:00 -- Play with Sunny and possibly get some more housework and studying done 

{Wendesday - Friday} 3:00 -- Start dinner
            Our evenings are so full that I have to do all the prep for dinner in the early afternoon.  

3:45 - 4:15 -- Sit at the bus stop
                      Mantha's bus normally arrives at 4 and Kaylee's bus doesn't arrive to 4:15



{Monday, Tuesday} 4:45 or 5:00 -- Dinner
                                              I'm weird.  I get hungry early and I like to get dinner out the                                                       way so we have the rest of the evening to do stuff.

{Wednesday}  4:30 -- Dinner
                          5:30 - 8:30 -- Take Mantha to cheer

{Thursday}  5:15 -- Get home from picking up Ken
                                Ken gets off work at 4 and I leave from the bus stop to pick him up.
                       5:45 -- Dinner
                       
{Monday, Tuesday, Thursday} 6:30 - 7:30 -- Girls do chores and homework.  I work on my blog/study

{Friday}  4:30 - 7:30 -- Mantha Cheer
                                           Normally I drop her off then go pick up Ken and we go back to                                                  watch the rest of her practice

8:00/8:30 -- Meal #5 
                        My final meal

On all nights except for Wednesday Mantha and Sunny are in their room at 7:45 and Kaylee is in her's at 8:00

9:00 -- Curl up in bed and watch TV

9:30/10:00 -- Bedtime
                           Normally I pass out around this time.  I'm beat by this time.

This is my typical schedule.  They get more hectic when Kaylee swims.  She has to be there by 5 so we leave the house at 4:30 on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.  

Since I live by the beach many people think this is how I spend my days:



Even though I do admit that many days in the summer are spent this way.  

Do you have hectic schedules? Do you like to plan out every minute of every day or are you a "go with the flow person"?  I personally like to plan out every minute.  

No comments:

Post a Comment