Monday, February 3, 2014

Exciting News!

Guess who has 2 thumbs and is planning something HUGE??!!??


This girl!!

I have finally decided on a fitness competition.  I'm entering the NPC Daytona Beach Classic in September.

Ken was really happy for me when I told him.  I know in his mind he's secretly excited to watch the competition.   

I now that most people choose a competiion a bit sooner that 7 months away but, I have a long way to go to be competition ready.  I want to have time to get my body in shape and I don't really want to rush the process.

I plan on keeping y'all updated throughout my journey.  I'll let you know what I am (or am not) eating, my workouts, and all the other great stuff that goes along with preparing.

Have you ever done a fitness competition?  If so, do you have any tips, or advice for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment