Friday, February 7, 2014

Recaps and Photos

Lorna Jame Active and SweatPink are hosting a challenge during February,  The MoveNourishBelieve Challenge.  There's a different challenge every day monday - friday.  The theme this week was MOVE.  But before I show you my posts from this week let me do NaBloPoMo's Show Me Friday picture. 

NaBloPoMo Show Me Friday:  
My Most Prized Possession


My body and my health are honestly my most prized possesions.


Lorna Jane Move Nourish Believe Challenge



Monday: 
Sweat-it-out! -Show us your favorite way to sweat!



My favorite way to sweat is anything outside....except running.  I hate running.



Tuesday: 
Change it up! - Sweat a new way! 


This is actually the only day I didn't participate in.  I really don't have any new ways to sweat.  It's been too cold to try anything new.  

Wednesday:
Let's get planking! - Plank for at least five minutes today! 



Half of my planking time I had Buddie under me.  Talk about performance anxiety!


Thursday:

Buddy Up! - Workout with a friend today!



This is my favorite workout "Buddie."  We went for a long walk yesterday.

Friday:
Fave Friday! - Show us your five fitness favorites! 



My 5 favorite things are PB2 {I'm addicted, as you already know}, my weights {best investment I've made}, summer {I moved to Florida for the warm weather.  I don't like the cold}, big fruit salads {if a fruit salad was a complete meal I'd eat 3 a day}, and health a fitness magazines {they are my guilty pleasure.  They are also where I get my new routines and tips}

The one favorite thing that I left off the list was my house by the beach and everyone who lives in my house.  

If you want to get involved with the Lorna Jane Challenge click here or check out   http://lornajane.com/   The theme for next week is "NOURISH from the inside out."

What are your 5 favorite things?  Leave a comment below and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment