Monday, November 5, 2012

Candy Workout


 




With 3 kids in my house we have ALOT.....no seriously, an idiotic amount of candy (and my kids went slow this year and didn't come away with half as much as the past years.)  


I'm not going to say that Halloween candy is healthy, I will say that 1 piece is not going to ruin your diet.  It will set you back about 150 calories.  --Plus crazy amounts of fat and sugar, but that's a whole 'nother story--  

I designed a workout to strengthen your body and willpower.  It was also made so you can fit it into your schedule.  You can spend 5 minutes or 5 hours doing this.  There are 2 ways to do it:
1)  Everytime you pick up a piece of candy do the exercise associated with it.
2)  Pull out 1 or 2 large handfuls of candy and do the exercises
 




Which is tougher, the physical aspect of the workout or the mental?

No comments:

Post a Comment