Thursday, November 8, 2012

FroYo Review

While my parents were here we went to the grocery store a lot.....I mean A LOT!  My mom is like me.  She likes to browse the grocery store.  She and I have always been able to spend hours in the store looking at different products and having a grand ole time.  

She loves strawberry ice cream and I love (almost) anything nonfat.  Well, our two worlds combined wonderfully when I found nonfat frozen strawberry yogurt.  You might have noticed that I don't do many product reviews.  Most of the things I eat are either A) pretty average or B) things that I've eaten for years that don't deserve a special mention.  

Run, don't walk, to get yourself some Blue Bell Nonfat Strawberry Frozen Yogurt!!

This stuff is incredible!  It tastes exactly like full fat ice cream.  There are HUGE chunks of strawberries, it's fluffy, and on top of all that, (I know...HOW could it get better??!!??) it's a gorgeous shade of pink.  Did I also mention it only has 110 calories in 1/2 a cup?



Isn't it pretty??



This works very well on grilled banana ice cream sundaes.  Ice cream, grilled bananas, peanut butter sauce, marshmallows, PERFECTION.  I'll have to save that for another day because I ate it before I remembered to get a picture.    

Prompt:  If you could have any job (and instantly have the training and qualifications to do it), which job would you want?

Answer:  I'd be on Sesame Street.  That's honestly my dream job.  I want to be a muppet.  Or I want to own an ice cream shop.  


No comments:

Post a Comment