Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

I saw on Facebook that many people were doing something that they are thankful for every day this month.  I decided that since today is Thanksgiving I'd post them all today.


 1.  My Kids 
I love them and I couldn't imagine life without them

2.  My wonderful husband
Like I've said a million times.  He's my biggest supporter and my best friend

3.  My Family
I love them, they rock.  There's just no words (or way too many words) to describe how thankful I am for them



4.  My Health
I have amazed myself this year by the things my body can do.   



5.My Education
I love the I have the opportunity to go back to school to pursue a career in something that I love
6.  Food
I love food.  I love to cook it AND eat it.  But more importantly, I am thankful that I have it. 
 

7.  Friends
My friends have helped me through some rough times.  I am so thankful I have them in my life.  They may be 1000's of miles away but, they're still close to my heart



8.  Florida Winters
 I love the fact that the lowest temps are usually around 50.  My body cannot deal with cold temperatures anymore.  I'm thankful I don't have to deal with snow and extreme cold anymore. 

9.  Goals 
I believe that goals are what keep you going sometimes.  I'm thankful to have quite a few to keep me going.

10.  PB2
I couldn't live without peanut butter.  This stuff is a god send with only 1.5 grams of fat per serving.  You can learn more about it HERE 

 11.  Farmers Market
Where else can I feed a family of 5 for roughly $20 a week?  Not the grocery store!  Plus I get local produce and help the local economy.  The farmers market is good for the wallet, good for the waistline and good for the soul.
  

12.  Beach
It's my zen place, it's my gym, it's my playground,it's just plan GORGEOUS.  I'm so thankful I get to live near it and see it every day.



13.  Fresh Fruit and Vegetables
 I absolutely couldn't live without my fresh fruits and veggies.  I'm so thankful that they're available year round


14.  Mio
I love Mio.  It keeps me away from soda 99% of the time.  Find out more about it HERE


15.  Korean Food
I could move to Korea and be perfectly happy.  I love Mr. Amazing for introducing me to it.
 
16.  Monster
I drink this instead of coffee.  I couldn't wake up in the morning without it.


17.  Mr. Amazing's Job
Jobs = Money.

18.  My Car
It gets Mr. Amazing to work and gets us from one place to the other.  My car isn't the most awesome thing but I love it because it does what I need it to do.
19.  Social Media
I couldn't keep up with most of my friends in Virginia without Facebook.

20.  Calculators
They make math class so much easier.
21.  Coats
Winter would be awful without one
22.  My house
I love my house.  It's perfect.  But mostly I'm thankful that I have a house.  There are so many people in this world that don't have a place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment