Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Fat Free Queen's Reaction to the Boston Marathon Tragedy

Yesterday at 2:50 pm someone set off bombs at the finish line of the Boston Marathon.  As of now 3 people are dead and 140 are injured.   What the hell is the world coming to??!??  People have to be worried about going anywhere or doing anything!

The Boston Marathon has a long history.  It's a major event for many runners.  To have it marred by something like this is appaling! 

I have a hard time putting words to how much this upsets me. 

I believe that Cassey at Blogilates.com puts her feelings into better than I can.  Check out her post:
 Blogilates response to the Boston Bombings

And here's a link to CNN's story on it:  CNN


My heart goes pout to all the victims and their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment