Thursday, April 25, 2013

Happy National Zucchini Bread Day!!

Today is National Zucchini Bread Day.  I love zucchini bread.  It adds a bit of color and a dose of veggies plus, it adds a bit of sweetness in my opinion.  Tomorrow I will have a zucchini bread recipe for you all!  I can't resist the urge to make them.  

I have really cool news too.  Kaylee will hopefully be doing a guest blog for me once a month.  It's called.....

She and Mantha are always interested in my blog, giving me advice, asking if they can help, and wondering what it's about every time they see me working on it.   So, I finally suggested that if they were so interested in it they should write a post for me.  Kaylee decided that she didn't want to do just one post, she wanted to do a series.  But, at the same time she IS (almost) 10 and we all know that sometimes things don't get finished.  So, keep an eye out for it.

And just so you know, after May 10th I will be back to my regular blogging schedule.  School is taking a toll on me again and finals are done in 2 weeks so, I'll be free until August.

No comments:

Post a Comment