Sunday, August 18, 2013

1 Month Down


This week was alot better than last week.  I paid attention to portion sizes and calories 90% of the time.  I only made it to the gym once though but, this week is the last time it will happen.  School starts tomorrow for the girls.  I'm a bit upset because Sunny's dance class got changed so I will have to stop going to hot yoga on Saturday mornings.  Hopefully Friday morning stretch classes will be enough to keep me from being sore.  If they aren't I will just have to find a way to fit yoga in during the week.


The numbers are moving in the proper direction.  My weight is a bit low but I'm hoping over the next few weeks the fat will be replaced with muscle so my weight will go up. 



Numbers
Weight -- 114.2
Waist --26.25
Arm--
Thigh --18
Butt --33.75

Changes from Week 2
Weight: -3.2
Waist: -0.5
Arms:  No measurement
Thigh: -1.0
Hips:  No change

I don't really have any goals besides hitting the gym 4-5 days a week.  Getting to the gym this week should be easy.  It's next week I'm worried about since I start school on Monday.  Oh well, we will cross that bridge when we get to it.  

This week is going to be very eventful here on the blog.  I have a bunch of stuff planned.  If you haven't yet, check out my post from Friday and enter the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment