Wednesday -- 30 minutes of pool time with the girls
Thursday -- 1.5 mile walk and some stairwork
Friday -- Yoga + 3 hours of back to school shopping
Saturday -- 4 hours of back to school shopping
I ate clean the whole week. My portions were just larger than they should have been. I didn't measure as well as I should have. Friday I gorged myself on watermelon, Saturday and Wednesday Sirr took us out for frozen yogurt.
And now for the numbers....
Changes from Week 1
Weight: + 0.6
Waist: - 0.25
Thigh: + 0.75
Hips: - 0.25
As you can see my numbers are kind of all over the board on going up vs going down. This week wasn't good, not at all. Am I disappointed by it? Yes. Am I going to beat myself up about it? Nope. It's only week 2. I have 10 more weeks to turn things around. That's 2 1/2 months. I know what I have to do to reach my goals and I'm going to do it.
Goals for Week 3
- Portion control -- During Week 2 I was having seconds and thirds of things that I knew I probably shouldn't
- Exercise 30+ minutes a day -- This could be a trip to the gym, a walk, or taking the kids to the pool.
- Measure/weigh all foods -- Eyeballing isn't good enough
- Ditch Dessert -- I ate frozen yogurt 2 times during Week 2....'nuff said
- No more soda -- This one is self explanatory
Remember to follow my meals on Instagram!! @K8eRaymond