Sunday, August 11, 2013

Week 3 update

UGH!  That is the first thing that comes to mind when I think about this week's update.  Even though I only let y''all in on my numbers every 2 weeks I actually weigh myself daily.  Somehow I always do something to screw up my numbers right before the end of the week.  This week I know it was the Chinese food that I had a few days ago.  My body loves to hold onto sodium!

But, in my waistline's defense I haven't had more than a couple hours of exercise all week.  A few walks on the beach, stretch class and hot yoga.  My parents are leaving next week and Kaylee has the week off of swim team so, I should be able to get back on track.  {Fingers crossed}



Goal Checklist for Week 3

  • Portion control -- I did better this week than I did last week
  • Exercise 30+ minutes a day -- I reached this goal only 4 days this week. 
  • Measure/weigh all foods -- Breakfast and lunch, yes.  Dinner, not really.
  • Ditch Dessert -- I didn't ditch it but, I made a healthy dessert.  144 calories, no added sugar and no fat.  So, I kind of reached it.
  • No more soda --This one makes me laugh.  I cam nowhere near reaching this goal!
Next week is weigh-in week.  And next week I'm meeting with my photographer!  Time is ticking by way too quick.  I'm still posting my meals on Instagram and now they are also being posted to my Facebook page.   So follow me and "like" me!  This is going to be a big week on the blog.  A bunch of recipes and a give-away!  My first one, I'm really excited!   

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment