Monday, June 3, 2013

You Aren't Forgotten

Hello my loves!  I know I haven't been posting much recently.  I assumed that when I finished college classes life would settle and I could get back to my normal blogging schedule again.  

Well, obviously that hasn't happened.  I am still studying for my AFAA exam and my time is spent on that, in the gym and with the girls.

Luckily I'm getting closer and closer to being done.  Not much longer now!

I just wanted to give you a quick update and let you know that I'll be back soon.  I've got a few good posts in the works.  Some reviews, recipes and fun stuff.  Oh!  And there will be a new Kooking with Kaylee post in the next few weeks.

And since every post should have a picture on it, I leave you with this.

Courtesy of: Moist.Baby.Hippos

Why a baby hippo?  Because there's nothing cuter!  And anyway, why not??!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment