Monday, December 9, 2013

I Love Sandwiches!

I've been trying to view this month as a "glass half full" type of month.  Am I going to be broke this month?  Yes but, my family is going to have an awesome Christmas.  Glass half full!

Did I get to the gym today?  No but, I went on an hour long, 2 mile walk with my husband and had some great quality time mixed with cardio.  Glass half full!

After putting together this post did I figure out that my stomach issues may be due to a gluten intolerance?  Yes but, this gives me the opportunity to find out more about gluten-free cooking.  Glass half full!

Is the family going to be stuck eating at 6:30 2 nites a week and forced to eat sandwiches on Fridays?  Yes but, I get to try out some new sandwich recipes and quick (shove down your throat) meals.  Glass half full!

I've put together a few sandwich recipes from my blog and from other bloggers for you to take a look at.  

Some of my past sandwich recipes:


Fish Sandwiches


Black Bean and Mushroom Wraps



Tuna Salad


Grouper Sandwiches




Some good ones from around the web

Jalepeno Popper Grilled Cheese -- {Closet Cooking}



Vietnamese Caramel Shrimp Bahn Mi -- {Closet Cooking}



Ultimate Roasted Veggie Sandwich -- {Vegan Richa}

What's your favorite sandwich?  

No comments:

Post a Comment