Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jog

When I woke up this morning I looked in the mirror.  From what I saw staring back at me I thought I was going to have some damage control to do when I got home.  I'm so happy to be in control of my food and being able to track my progress (both good and bad) daily.  

I have to say it was nice to get away from a few days and not have to cook or clean.  Honestly I love being home.  My house the beach and the pool are my favorite places to be.  

When I got home I was pleasantly surprised to find out that I had lost 1 pound.  I love losing weight on vacation.  It shows me that I know what I'm doing.  

For dinner I did burgers for Mr. Amazing, Baye and Mo.  Kay and I had fish sandwiches.  I loved the one from Frenchy's so much I had to make it again myself.  I made mine with Orange Roughy.  

It was really simple.  I just sprinkled it with Old Bay and threw them in a sautee pan to cook.  I think it took about 6 minutes on each side but honestly it will depend on the thickness of your fish.

The one thing about eating out that makes it easier to lose weight (in my opinion) is the fact that you can't have seconds for free.  When the food is gone, it's gone.  Plus, dessert isn't readily available either.  

Today's photo was ABOVE.  The clouds were gorgeous.


No comments:

Post a Comment