Friday, June 22, 2012

Screwed Up Day

Everything I've tried to do this morning has gotten screwed up.


My walk on the beach?  Baye woke up when my alarm went off at 5:30 this morning so I couldn't go.


Trip to the farmers market?  It started to sprinkle on the way there so I decided not to go.


Trip to the pool?  It was freezing!!  So needless to say we only stayed about 15 minutes.


So I'm just going to answer my prompt for the day.


Do you like scary movies that make you jump?


Yes and no.  I enjoy them but I can't watch them by myself.  If an episode of CSI starts out too creepily and I'm alone in the house I have to turn it off.  


My high school boyfriend loved scary movies.  When we were together I watched a TON of them.  Mr. Amazing isn't too fond of them so I don't watch them as much at all anymore.  


Even when I did watch them often I was always picky about the ones I wanted to see.  I don't like the gorey ones.  Blood and guts isn't my style.  I like the thrillers.  I went to see Hostel in theaters.  This movie is about "Three backpackers head to a Slovak city that promises to meet their hedonistic expectations, with no idea of the hell that awaits them." (IMDB)  
My joke about this movie is that I should have only paid half price for my ticket because I covered my eyes for half the movie and didn't watch.  


I like the older scary movies that imply blood and guts and don't actually show them.  Those can be scarier than the actual thing.  




I found this a few months ago and because of the prompt I think it would be a perfect fit here.


http://reasonstobefit.tumblr.com/


What are your feelings on scary movies?  Can you outrun the murder?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment