Monday, June 18, 2012

Out and About at 6 A.M.

Frosting + Animal Crackers = Pure Heaven 

Do you agree?

Because of frosting and animal cracker, and cookies, (LOTS AND LOTS of cookies) I've gained weight.  Maybe they should start putting warning labels on sweets:  Warning!  Disastrous to your diet!

I decided to take Mr. Amazing's advice and go for a walk in the morning before the kids wake up.  I was amazed at how calming it was. I'm a morning person, no questions asked but, exercising at 6 a.m. honestly originally wasn't my idea of a fun time.  But after today I can't wait to go back tomorrow morning.  

There's only one thing that I hate about walking in the morning when the sun is barely up.  There are a bunch of random creepy crawlies out that aren't out when the sun is fully up.  I nearly stepped on 3 or 4 crabs.  I don't know why but crabs make me nervous.  I think it's the pinch possibility.  I've been pinched by a crab before at the beach and it's not any fun so, I  stay far away from them now.  

Crab hiding, waiting to attack me

I only walked 2 miles and I did 11 minutes on the stairs at the beach.  I've read some various blogs stating that real stairs are harder than the stairmaster at the gym.  I personally agree.  (When I find the websites again I'll post them, I promise!)  11 minutes on the stair climber would be no big deal but 11 minutes of real stairs wore me out!  

I came home tonite and ate about 1/4 of a carton of ice cream.  It was low-fat frozen yogurt but, I know it killed my calorie burn for the day.  After I started feeling guilty I tossed the rest of the carton away.  Don't worry there was only about 1/4 left in the carton.  

I know I wasted money but I couldn't have it in my house tempting me anymore.  It was ng me, laughing at me.  I did the same thing with a couple cans of frosting.  

How do you deal with things that are tempting you in the house?  Do you toss them or keep them?

Well, good nite!  I'm going to get some rest so I can wake up at see this in the morning:

No comments:

Post a Comment