|Wouldn't you love to find this precious child in your bucket???|
I saw on a few other fitness websites that people had made fitness bucket lists. I also found this awesome site with ideas for your bucket list. 1250 Ideas for Your Bucket List I decided to make my own fitness bucket list. I broke it up into a few different parts.
- Take a hot yoga class
- Indoor rock climbing
- Outdoor rock climbing
- 25 regular push-ups without stopping
- Learn how to scuba dive
- Compete in a 5k
- 10 pull-ups in a row
- 50 push-ups in a row
- Pole dance class
- Trapeze class
- Own a kayak/stand-up paddleboard
- .Participate in a swimming race
- Ride 100 miles in a single day (ride a Century).
- Join a beach volleyball team
- Learn to ski
- Learn to snorkel
- Learn to scuba dive
- Go Hiking in the Rainforest
- Be able to bench-press 150
- Participate in the Empire State Building Run Up (you have to run up 86 flights of stairs).
· Ride a unicycle
· Be on the reality game show, "The Amazing Race"
· Learn to ride a skateboard.
· Ride a jet ski.
· Go to a shooting range
· Take horseback riding lessons.
· Go horseback riding along the beach.
· Ride a horse bareback.
· Learn to jump on horseback.
· Own a horse.
· Ride a mechanical Bull
Not Fit, Just Cool
- Learn fluent ASL
- Go to the Grand Ole Opry in Nashville, Tennessee
- The Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
- Become a millionaire
- Renovate a house and sell it at a profit
- Go on that honeymoon that keeps getting postponed
- Be recognized as an authority in your field
- Turn a hobby you love into a profitable business
- Become a personal trainer
- Start a bakery
- Be invited to the Playboy Mansion's annual Halloween Party
What's on your bucket list??