Monday, June 4, 2012

Pizza anyone?

This morning Mr. Amazing told me that the new adventurous me is kind of crazy because of my bad knees.  

If you take a look at my Bucket List you'll see that most of the things on there are great for your health but not great if you have bad knees.

Recently I've "jumped" into a new adventurous life (or atleast a mentally adventurous life.)  I want to go places and do things.  As a mother of 3 that's nearing 30 I sometimes feel like life is passing me by.  

I think it also has something to do with with my new found self-esteem, and self-confidence since I've lost all the weight.  

You want to know what I'm also adventurous about?  I'll give you a hint.  It's ooey, and gooey but crispy at the same time.

Give up??



Pizza!

PIZZA!  I love making homemade pizza.  The girls have fun making their own pizzas too.  I made a whole wheat dough using Wolfgang Puck's recipe.  It was exceptional.  But do you really expect anything but exceptional from Wolfgang Puck??  

The photo above is of the pizza I made for myself.  It had sliced garlic, mushrooms, spring onions, fat free mozzarella, and barbecue sauce.  I have found I prefer my pizza these days either without sauce or with barbecue sauce.  

I made one for the rest of the family using regular full fat ingredients.  Theirs had mozzarella, mushrooms, onions, red sauce and pepperoni.  They aren't as adventurous and I was using up all the random things I had on hand.  

I can't wait to make pizza again so I can try something different.

What are your favorite pizza toppings?  Are you a homemade, delivery, or frozen food section pizza person?

No comments:

Post a Comment