Monday, June 25, 2012

The Next Chapter in My Life

I think that I have finally perfected my workout!  This is very exciting for me.  I feel like I'm taking a small step in my eventual career.

So the next chapter of my life is starting.  I signed up for my first semester courses at the community college.  Yey!  Chemistry, English, Math and Human Nutrition.  I'm actually nervous about starting school.  I feel bad because all my classes are in the afternoon and Mr. Amazing will be picking up the girls from the bus stop.  This will be the first time in 3 years that I won't be around the hear about their day as soon as they get off the bus.  Hopefully in the spring I'll be able to switch campuses so that all my classes will be in the morning and early afternoon.

My new home for the next 4 semesters


So, because I won't be home all day I'll be featuring busy mom/crockpot meals from late August to mid December.  They'll be just as healthy and just as yummy but with half the work/time. 


Do you have any healthy slow-cooker meals?

No comments:

Post a Comment