Friday, June 15, 2012

Frozen Yogurt is the Devil!

Farmers Market Friday is back!

Here's a list of all the things I bought today.

Eggplant
Creamer potatoes
Brussel sprouts
Kiwi
Bananas
Apples
Peaches
Carrots
Green onions
Tomatoes
Green peppers
Jalepenos

Frozen yogurt has been my downfall the past few days.  
It's just so darn good!  Espresso Chip low-fat frozen yogurt from Publix is AMAZING!  I've been meaning to try some fat free fro-yo recipes and wanting to cut calories is a perfect reason to try them out.  

Today I got back on my health wagon.  I took the girls to the pool and I took the dogs for a walk on the beach.  It only lasted 20 minutes due to a nice oncoming rainstorm.

After I got home I recieved a call from the detective handling my ring case.  Looks like I need to take both of my dogs in for x-rays to make sure that they didn't eat my ring.  After losing a very expensive, very sentimental item like an engagement ring some people would look at the "glass" half empty but, honestly I can't.  I can't look at it half full or half empty.  My glass is just half.  Not empty, not full, just half.

Tonite was taco night.  Vegetarian taco night.  The girls love having tacos.  Taco night is only second to sushi night in favorites.  This is a great quick meal.  I served it with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, salsa, sour cream and cheese.

Vegetarian bean taco filling
2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
1 can corn
1 can mexicorn
1 large onion, diced


  1. Sautee onion until soft
  2. Add corn with juice and mexicorn
  3. After a few minutes add black beans and heat through
Simple right?

What is your favorite simple meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment