Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddy's Day and Barefoot Running

First off,

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

Mr. Amazing and Sirr on my wedding day.  Don't they look handsome??  

As a side note I'd like to say that Mr. Amazing has lost about 70 pounds since this photo was taken in 2009

I've gained almost 3 pounds since we got home from vacation on Tuesday.  Every time I need to lose weight and want to lose it quick I get this dumb idea to try running.  After one running session I remember how dumb I am and how much running hurts me.  

Bad knees, hips, and ankles + running = NO FUN!!

This morning I did 1 mile.  1 tiny mile.  It took me 10 minutes.  I ran for 30 seconds and walked for 30 seconds.  This is what happened besides immense pain.




I don't know how well you can see them but I have blisters on both big toes.  I go barefoot running, did I mention that?  I hate shoes so much that I prefer barefoot running.  Honestly I would be barefoot all the time if I was allowed to be.  

Supposedly barefoot running is better for you.  

Here are some links about barefoot running:



Oh this is what I made Mr. Amazing for his Father's Day dinner.  Paula Deen Pot Roast

Do you run?  What are your views on barefoot running?

No comments:

Post a Comment