Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Holy Cow! (And Chicken)

This is something I was going to talk about last week but, I didn't get around to posting about it.  


Source Monday I bought meat.

*GASP* I know right???!!!???

Mr. Amazing was grilling on Labor Day and he wanted some steak and chicken so I gave in and bought it for him when I went to the store.  Before Monday I hadn't bough meat since...I actually can't remember the last time I bought raw meat.  

Guess how much a package of chicken and a package of steak cost me!  

$30!!!

I have to admit I didn't buy it on sale but STILL, that 1 dinner (not including sides) cost me the same amount as 7-14 days worth of vegetables from the farmers market.  

Prompt Answer
I wish I could have unseen that price. But honestly, if I had to choose whether to lose my vision or hearing I'd chose to lose my hearing.  Personally I value being able to see more.  I want to be able to see my daughters get married, I want to see my grandchildren someday.  To me hearing is not enough.  Mr. Amazing feels the exact opposite though.  He would rather hear a baby's laugh, listen to his wife's voice, and hear music.  

No comments:

Post a Comment