Friday, September 28, 2012

Sausage Egg and Cheese Biscuits, the Fat Free Way

I rarely get cravings so I normally give into them.  I got a craving for sausage, egg and cheese biscuits from McDonald's.

I finally got to satisfy my craving tonite.  Unfortunately I didn't remember to get a picture.

I made fat free "yogurt" biscuits.  But because I didn't have any yogurt I substituted fat free cottage cheese and sour cream.  It was really good.

I found the recipe at Circle B Kitchen

3 cups of flour
3 3/4 t baking powder
1 1/2 cups fat free cottage cheese
1 cup sour cream


  1. Mix cottage cheese and sour cream into flour and baking powder until incorporated
  2. Roll out to about 1 - 11/4 inch on a floured surface
  3. Grease 2 8 or 9 inch round cake pans
  4. Cut out biscuits using a round cookie/biscuit cutter and put in pan
  5. Bake at 450 for 10-15 minutes until golden brown
Enjoy!


Prompt:  Do you like the colour of your eyes?  If you could change them to another colour, what would it be?
Answer:  Purple.  I've wanted purple eyes since I was like 15!



No comments:

Post a Comment