I finally got to satisfy my craving tonite. Unfortunately I didn't remember to get a picture.
I made fat free "yogurt" biscuits. But because I didn't have any yogurt I substituted fat free cottage cheese and sour cream. It was really good.
I found the recipe at Circle B Kitchen
3 cups of flour
3 3/4 t baking powder
1 1/2 cups fat free cottage cheese
1 cup sour cream
- Mix cottage cheese and sour cream into flour and baking powder until incorporated
- Roll out to about 1 - 11/4 inch on a floured surface
- Grease 2 8 or 9 inch round cake pans
- Cut out biscuits using a round cookie/biscuit cutter and put in pan
- Bake at 450 for 10-15 minutes until golden brown
Prompt: Do you like the colour of your eyes? If you could change them to another colour, what would it be?
Answer: Purple. I've wanted purple eyes since I was like 15!