Monday, September 10, 2012

Past Week Prompts

Tuesday
Prompt:  When you are speaking with someone, do you prefer to look them in the eye or talk over the phone?

Answer:  I actually prefer to text.  With 3 kids, talking on the phone is difficult.  Heck, talking in person is hard too.  Texting gives me the freedom to talk all day but still take care of what I need to.

Wensday
Prompt:  Bob Marley asked: "Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?"  How would you answer him?

Answer:  I love my life!!  A few more zeros in the bank and a new truck in my driveway and life would be picture perfect.  (But honestly,most people would wish for more money and a new car, right?)

Thursday
Prompt:  Are you okay with letting people see you cry?

Answer:  I think it's funny that this was my question for the day because I was actually talking about this with my friend, Stewie.  There are only a few select people that I allow to see me cry. I have become quite good at finding my "happy place"  until I'm alone.  This has actually caused people to call me cold, heartless, and uncaring.

Friday
Prompt:  What is the coolest thing you ever saw?

Answer:  I don't know if most people would call this "cool" but to me the coolest and most amazing thing I've ever seen is each of my daughters for the first time.  It's just amazing.  It completely changes your heart and your world.

Monday
Prompt:  Wordsworth called memory the "inward eye."  Are your memories more sight-based, or do they concern sound, taste, touch, or smell?

Answer:  My memories include all 5 senses.  I can remember how things looked, sounded, felt, smelt, and tasted.  I have one of these amazing memories that cause me to remember things from as far back as the time I was about 2 or 3.  It's crazy.  

Now, some pictures from the past week:


 Playing in the waves.  I actually did my workout while they were playing around.

 She loves her photo taken
 Walking home from the beach.  We walked ALOT while they were here.  When you have 7 people and a car that seats 5, you hoof it everywhere.
 Me and my "little brother" Mouze
 Me and Mr. Amazing
 Stewie and I
Me and Baye
 
 Photo op!
 Stretching on the beach
 The crab we found on the beach
 He let her do his nails and he actually kept it on for a few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment