Wednesday, September 18, 2013

J is for Junk

There is either too much junk in people's trunks or not enough.  I am one of the latter.  My trunk is junkless.

No, I'm not talking about my car.  My car trunk is sufficiently loaded with stuff.  School supplies, equipment for the girls' sports, car stuff... you get the point.

I'm talking about butts. It seems like there aren't any women in the world who are 100% happy with their butt.  They think it's too small, too big, too wide, too flat, too something.

I have put together a list of the best butt exercises.  


http://infographicsearch.com/the-5-best-exercises-for-a-toned-sculpted-butt-infographic/#.UkKx4VMg_3u




Best Cardio For Your Butt
Walking
Running
Biking


Best Weight Exercises
Squats
Lunges
Sled/Leg Press Machine



Additional Glute Exercise Workout Links
Oxygen Mag:  Get a Great Butt
FitnessRX For Women:  At-Home Lower Body Blast
FitnessRX For Women:  No More Saggy Butt
Fitness Magazine:  Get a Hot Yoga Body: The Yoga Booty Workout
Shape Magazine: Butt Exercises

How do you feel about your butt?

No comments:

Post a Comment