Thursday, December 27, 2012

Resolutions and Looking Back at 2012

 [I swear this post does not want to be written!  I draft all my posts on paper before my fingers hit the keyboard.  I have drafted this post 4 times and LOST all 4.]

5 days until New Years
5 days until 2013

This year has been 25x crazier than past years.  My surgery, a new blog, starting school, vacations, camping trips, among other things made for one hectic years.  But it's been a fun, exciting year at the same time.  

This is the time that most people make New Years Resolutions and goals.   I made my goal list a few months ago.  I have spent the last week trying to figure out some resolutions.  There honestly aren't many I can make.  I already eat very healthy.  I exercise.  I'm in school.  All the typical ones have been covered.  There was only one that I could come up with.  

Here it is:

In 2013 I will cut down my soda intake.  I will stop drinking 1 or 2 a day and only have 1 or 2 a week.

My goals for 2013 and grander and more amazing I must admit.  But, I'm not going to let you in on my goals.  They are reachable but, I have a long way to go before I'll reach them so, I'd rather keep them to myself.  Honestly though, what is the difference between a resolution and a goal?  Do you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment