Sunday, January 12, 2014

This is Why I Should Never Get Bored

"Boredom is the root of all evil" - Soren Kierkegaard

"The two enemies of human happiness are pain and boredom" -Arthur Schopenhauer

Drab, monotonous, mundane, reptitious, routine, stale, tiring, unexciting, uninteresting, unvaried, or my personal favorite, platitudinous.  These are all synonyms for the word boring.

I realized on Wednesday that my life has become painfully boring.  Every day I do the same thing, it's the same routine.  I wanted something new, exciting and fun.

Since a baby isn't the near future.....

I'd like you to meet Astro!!







Isn't he cute???  He's a 3.5 month old Australian Shepard.  We are in love with him.  I can't wait to take him to the beach once he gets better at walking on the leash.

No comments:

Post a Comment