Monday, January 20, 2014

Veggie Power!

Disclosure:  Smoothie King provided me with a $25 gift card to review their smoothie.  The opinions are mine.

I was really excited when I heard about Smoothie King's new Veggie Power line of Smoothies.  A yummy way to eat them without actually feeling like you're eating them.  It is also a great way to sneak vegetables into your kid's diet.  


Smoothie King has come up with 3 different flavors.

Apple Kale Kiwi -- Deliciously defending your immune system with tangy Vitamin C and free-radical fighting antioxidants.

Berry Carrot Dream -- Powerfully packed Vitamin A for strong eyes and skin, plus heart-healthy fiber for a lean digestive system.

Carrot Kale Crush -- A mighty serving of veggies, plus our Slim and Trim Vanilla Protein Blend for a strong body with fearless immunity. 

All 3 flavors have 280 calories in a small and 0 grams of fat!  One of these make a perfect lunch!  

Since Ken and the girls were all off today I decided it was a good day for smoothies.  I ordered the Apple Kale Kiwi.  It was delicious!  Sweet from the apple with a hint of tart from the kiwi.  If I hadn't been told that there was kale in it I honestly wouldn't have known.  Ken was actually surprised at how good it was.  Both Sunny and Mo agreed that it was delicious.  I think I will be headed back to Smoothie King soon to try the other 2 flavors.  











No comments:

Post a Comment