Thursday, May 24, 2012

Blog Neglection

I've been a bad blogger the pas.  I've been slacking.  I'm sorry.  Things have been SUPER busy plus I'm getting sick.  It seems like the girls bring home a new case of the sniffles every month.  All of this has led to my blog (and my readers) being neglected.

I've been taking Baye to the splash park at the St. Johns County Pier.



She has a blast.  She loves when I take her there.  She runs around in the sprinklers, plays with the other kids and has a blast.

I love it too because I don't get wet on days when the wind makes it a bit too chilly ( in my opinion) to be in the water.

I always pack her a snack so that we can stay as long as she wants.

In other news, Kay won 3rd place in her class science fair.  I'm very proud of her.

My weigh in for Tuesday was:
Weight: 116.8
Difference: -2.8
Yey!!  That means I have 1.8 pounds to go.

This weekend we going to spend the day at the beach and pool and have a little barbecue at the house in celebration of Memorial Day.  My whole dinner is going to be locally grown and bought from the farmers market.  We're doing a good, old fashioned clam bake.  Clams, shrimp, corn, baby potatoes, mussels, asparagus, nearly fat free perfection!

I think that about sums up the days I've been away.  I promise I won't neglect you like this anymore!  What are you doing for Memorial Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment