Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Easier than I expected

          Today went well....for me.  I only cheated once this evening.  I drank a caffiene free Diet Coke to curb my sweet tooth.  I figured a sugar-free soda would be better than eating chocolate or something of that nature.
          Mr. Amazing took Baye (and himself) to McDonald's for lunch.  So obviously he isn't playing by my rules.  Baye got a chicken nugget Happy Meal.  Have any of you seen the new mini fry boxes???  They're super cute!  But they STILL contain 100 calories per little tiny box.  There must have only been 10-20 fries in there!
100 calories and 5 grams of fat!  That's ridiculous!!

          I was very proud of Mo today.  Her teacher told them that they would be playing the M&M game tomorrow and Mo informed her that we were doing a sugar-free month.  I told her it was okay to play the game.  This shows me that they are taking it seriously. 
          I'm proud of myself too.  I finally swam my first mile!  I have been trying to do this for weeks and whenever I've tried either my body or the people at the pool has stopped me.  It only took me an hour and 5 minutes.  I used SparkPeople.com to calculate my calories burned from that swim and it was approximately 502!!  Hopefully I can keep it up.  If I can I'll be at my goal measurements in no time!

Hope you're having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment