Sunday, July 29, 2012

Back on Track

First off, I was going to have a recipe for you today but, it wasn't as good as I expected so, I'm not going to post it.  




Source:Wikipedia
Yesterday a large container with a mixture of peanut and peanut butter M&Ms collided with my mouth.  (They were really good though!)  I'm so disappointed with myself.  This week has been a horrible week for my goals.  I haven't gotten out for my normal workouts due to a 3 year old in my bed every other night and the fact that my lower half has been sore for the past few days.  

Besides gaining a bit of weight I've notice that I'm more tense and grouchy this week.  If this is the way it feels to not workout for 5 days then how am I going to deal with the stress of school and only being able to workout on the weekends?


I've set a new goal date of August 27th.  This is my first day of classes.  I've left my goals the same.  I want to tone up and get my waist measurement down to 27 inches.  That's about 1/2 inch.   


No comments:

Post a Comment