Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Yummy Yummy For My Tummy

Peanut butter and chocolate work great together.  It's one of my favorite combinations.  Chocolate and marshmallow are a great combination too.  I used all three of theses for the cake I made yesterday.


I made this amazing cake to use up the second failed birthday cake I made for myself.  I stuck the cake in the fridge because it was still good.  




It was really pretty last nite, I promise!  When I got up this morning to take a picture for y'all I found it like this.  But you can see the gooey layers of peanut butter, marshmallow fluff, and cake.  Next time I will be baking a one layer cake and not stacking them.  


FlufferNutter Cake
Boxed cake mix (Brownie mix might be good too)
I used chocolate but yellow would make it taste more like a fluffernutter sandwich
1 container of Peter Pan Whipped Peanut Butter (or your favorite peanut/nut butter)

1 container of Marshmallow Fluff

  1. Prepare cake according to directions.  For a lower fat cake you can substitute applesauce or banana for the oil and you can use egg substitute/egg whites for the whole eggs.  Bake in a 9x13 pan.
  2. Put cake together in this order:  Cake, peanut butter, marshmallow fluff


You can make this cake using a fat free cake, pb2 and marshmallow fluff and it would be practically fat free.  Using No Pudge Brownies would be a good alternative too!


Are you a peanut butter chocolate fan?  What's your favorite flavor combination?

No comments:

Post a Comment