Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I Ate Wednesday

Guess what I did?  I made my reservation to go paddleboarding tomorrow!  I've been waiting MONTHS to do this and tomorrow is finally the day!!!

So I've decided I'm a horrible WIAW blogger.  I ALWAYS forget!  But here's the rundown of what I ate.

Breakfast

This has been my breakfast for the past few days. It doesn't look yummy but, it really does taste great.  It's a mashed banana mixed with 2 tablespoons of PB2, a handful of blueberries and a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar.

Lunch
I actually didn't eat lunch because we were out running errands

Dinner
Leftovers from fajita nite, brussel sprouts cooked in lipton onion soup and tofu marinated in 2 T soy suace, 1 T rice vinegar, and 1 T garlic then baked at 350 for 30 minutes.

Dessert
Marshmallow Fluff mixed with 1 T PB2 and a handful of chocolate chips

No comments:

Post a Comment