Friday, August 3, 2012

Summer Colors

Okay, I know this isn't the usual type of post I do but, I just HAVE to talk about it.  I'm in love with my toenail polish.  



Never realized how unpretty my toes were until this photo
Isn't it pretty?  It's Watermelon by Pure Ice.  As soon as I saw it I knew I had to buy it.  I'm a sucker for anything pink (and anything named after the yummiest fruit.)  I actually went to Wal-Mart searching for an ocean blue.  I've been in a nautical color mood lately since Mr. Amazing and I have been talking about colors for the house and we decided on a "sunrise over the beach" color palette. So, of course my nails had to match.  Unfortunately I didn't find the PERFECT blue.  I settled on almost perfect blue though.

Shocking Seas Blue By Maybelline

Baye HAD to show off her nails too
 I think that I've located the perfect blue.  Hopefully I'll be able to get to Sally's to buy it before I go paddleboarding again.  

What's your favorite nail polish?  Do you change your color scheme for each season?


No comments:

Post a Comment