My prompt for the day was if I like my coffee sweetened or black....
Back on track KT!
Okay, anyway, I like my coffee so loaded up with sugar and/or flavorings that it's not funny. As my mom used to tell me, "you like a little coffee with your sugar and milk." You know what I made for the girls that would go perfectly with coffee? Flourless peanut butter chocolate chip cookies (Thank you Martha Stewart!)
1 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350. Mix ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Drop cookie dough by the spoonful onto a greased cookie sheet.
3. Bake until golden brown 12-15 minutes.
Peanut butter and chocolate, what's a better combo???
I'll tell you what an awesome non-sweet combo is. Mushrooms and onions. And what do you do with mushrooms and onions? MAKE VEGAN/VEGETARIAN CHEESESTEAKS!!!
2 lbs mushrooms
2 large onions
Cheese and toppings of your choice
- Slice mushrooms and onions thin
- Saute onions and mushrooms until soft
- Top with cheese
- Place on roll with your favorite cheesesteak toppings
I'm trying to think of other combinations that I enjoy. What's your favorite combination?