Tuesday, August 28, 2012

100th Post!

Source

HAPPY 100th POST!!!  

I'm amazed that I made it to 100.  I am very proud of myself too.  

I'm also proud to say that I've earned my coffee!  No, I didn't get down to my goal weight but, I have gotten down to my goal measurement.  I give all the credit to my morning workout plan.

Here it is:
It's an HIIT workout.  HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training.  So you spend 50 seconds doing each exercise and take a 10 second break.  (For beginners you can do either 45 on and 15 off or 30 on and 15 off....you get the idea)  Repeat the circuit 2 times.  


  • High Knees
  • Plank Jacks/Jumping Jacks
  • Knee Hugs
  • Wall sit
  • Russian Twist (Right Side)
  • Russian Twist (Left Side)
  • Washing Machine (how to: stand with feet together twist your hips side to side)
  • Boat Pose
  • Plie Squat
  • Plank
  • Bicycle
  • Reverse Crunch
  • Push up
  • Leg Lift (Right Side)
  • Leg Lift (Left Side)
Normally I reverse the order for the second round.  If you get tired of the exercises or find that they are too difficult then switch them up.  Occasionally I'll do burpees instead of plank jacks or I'll modify my plank if my shoulders are hurting.

Prompt:  Do you think solitude is sweet?
Answer:  

No comments:

Post a Comment