Monday, July 9, 2012

It's the End of the World!!

The end of the world HAS to be coming soon.  I slept until 7 this morning!  This is a VERY rare occurrence for me.  Normally I wake up when my alarm goes off at 5:15 in the morning and I'm up for the day.  Every so often though I fall back asleep and wake up at a normal time.
This is kind of what I looked like 


So I obviously missed my morning workout.  I made up for it though.  I took Kay and her friend down to the beach and I got in the water with them.


Oh.My.Gosh!  I completely forgot how much the ocean tosses you around and how much energy in takes to fight the waves.  But, we had a great time!  Plus, I'm guessing for the 2 hours we were there I burned about 500 calories.  Not bad for 2 hours of fun right?


Now to get ready for sushi night...


Do you like to play in the waves?

No comments:

Post a Comment