Monday, July 16, 2012

Big Decisions

Over the weekend I made 2 decisions that are going to change my life.  


Decision #1
The first decision will probably not come until 2013.  At some point between now and April I will go get my personal trainer certification.  One company offers a 3 day training course.  At the end of the course you take your test.  It's great because I don't have to self-motivate in order to study and do coursework online.  This course costs a bit more but, I don't have to worry about not getting everything done in time and wasting my money.


Decision #2



The second decision is going to be put in effect by the end of September.  I'm going to test out veganism.  I'm doing this due to a comment made by Mr. Amazing.  He simply said that animal products "don't agree" with me.  So I figure I'll give it a try and see how my system reacts to the change.

No comments:

Post a Comment