Friday, April 27, 2012

Farmers Market with the Parents

Total Price: Approximately $60
Price I paid: $20






          My parents paid for most of it.  I had a larger than normal trip because of the fact that we're starting all the eating restrictions on Tuesday.  I found out today that Hugo's Muffins is no longer going to be at the farmers market.  I was crushed.  But, it's probably a good thing until the end of May.  
          We had a great day today.  We wandered around the farmers market for a few hours looking at the different vendors and different produce and stuff that they were selling.  My dad and Baye shared a popcorn.  Mom got a few watermelons and a few cantaloupes for us.  




Has the farmers market opened in your area yet?


Tomorrow Dad and I are taking the Kay and Mo kayaking.  It's going to be a great time...I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment