Thursday, April 26, 2012

I Did Something Right!

Weigh In:  116.2
Difference from last week: -1.2 lbs


         I've been trying to take my measurements (since that's what I care about more) but, both of my tape measures have ran away.  Hopefully I'll be able to update my measurements next week.
         For the past week I've switched from my normal fat-free yogurt and a banana to a slice of reduced calorie bread with peanut butter and jam on it.  Since I switched I've noticed that I've been full until about noon and I haven't munched in between meals.  I think it's due to the fact that it has fat in it and fat keeps you full longer.  
          I ran out of PB2 and haven't had a chance to drive to Ormond and pick up some more.  I wanted to try Better N' Peanut Butter but, Target was all out.  I've heard good things about it.  

As you can see it only has 100 calories and 2 grams of fat.  The PB2 has less calories and only a little less fat.  But, this was OF COURSE the one time that Target was all out of it.  
          I have also recently found out about Peter Pan Whipped Peanut Butter.  


          It's delicious.  It's not as sweet as normal peanut butter.  But it's really good.  It has 12 grams of fat in 2 tablespoons and 150 calories.  Reduced fat peanut butter by Peter Pan has 13 grams.  So, it's actually better than the reduced fat one.  My body still hates me for eating that much fat but, I'm a peanut butter addict so, I get the one with the least amount of fat.  
          

How's your week going?

Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment