Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm Back!


        I know I’ve been MIA for a few days.  I’ve been taking Baye to the pool every morning for about an hour.  One day she even demanded I take her for a bike ride around the community after our bike ride.  I love it that she forces me to exercise.  She loves the pool.  She’s a proverbial fish.  She could spend all day playing in the water.  
As you know I decided to cancel the 2 sugar free weeks.  I’ve decided to reschedule it for the  month of May.  The plan will be much more strict than the original.  Here it is:

  • No sugar
  • No unnecessary processed/boxed products
  • 45 minutes of exercise every day
  • No eating out
  • No beef, chicken or pork.  
  • Seafood only, and only 2x a week
  • Fruit at every meal
  • No white bread, only whole wheat bread
For more information about what I'm doing read this page by 100 Days of Real Food.  I'm doing it slightly different as you can see.

I’m not completely heartless so, I will make an exception for Kay’s birthday dinner and cake.    I’m only allowing sugar from the 18th - 23rd AND I’m only allowing sugar in the form of birthday cake.


When I told Mr. Amazing about my plan his response was “I guess I’ll be eating at work next month.”  Isn’t he loving and supportive??  He really is great though.  
Mr. Amazing and me on the camping trip

Us at the beach
Does your significant other support you when you have a crazy (or not so crazy) healthy idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment