Monday, April 30, 2012

I did it and I'm not ashamed to admit it

          My parents left this morning.  I always hate when they leave.  Hopefully I'll be able to convince them to move down here in August when their lease is up.  
          In order to ease my pain I sat down with a fork and a few desserts that they had left here.  Do I feel bad for it? OF COURSE!  But, I also realize that I'm human and humans mess up.  I knew that I was seriously doing something bad when Mr. Amazing looked at me and said "how are you supposed to blog about living healthy when you're doing this to  yourself??!!??"
          Because of my pig out session I'm going to do my weekly weigh in on Tuesdays during the month of May to see how I'm doing.  It will be my diet upkeep check-in.  
          Here's a reminder of what restrictions I'm placing on the family in May:

  • No Sugar
  • No unnecessary boxed/packaged/premade foods
  • 45 minutes of exercise every day
  • No eating out
  • No beef, chicken, or pork
  • Seafood only, with a maximum of 2x a week
  • Fruit at every meal
  • Whole wheat products only
And tomorrow I'm going to the communit college to try and start my nutrition degree this summer.  I'm super excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment