Friday, March 1, 2013

Who's got 2 thumbs and great news??? THIS GIRL!




That's right!  I have BIG BIG BIG news!!  Last Friday I got my AFAA book in the mail. Saturday I signed up for my certification course. I am officially on my way to becoming a certified personal trainer! 2013 is seriously going to be my year. They have a schedule that says it's possible to finish the course in 30 days but since I've also got 4 classes and a lab to work on I think it will take me a bit longer. I'm so excited.
My goal is to finish by Kaylee's birthday in May. From the looks of it right now I'll finish way before then. I'll keep you updated on my progress.  

And another exciting thing that's driving me to finish? One of the local gyms are currently hiring trainers so, once I get my license I can get a job. Speaking of gyms, in the next few weeks I will be posting a gym review of the local gyms. The city I live in is so small that we only have 4 gyms. The city I grew up in had atleast 20.

NaBloPoMo Prompt:  Do you think it's better to play it safe or take risks?

My answer:  I think it's best to take safe risks.  Like I'm doing with my certification course.  To me it's a risk because I am spending money on something that I could hate or I could be really bad at.  But, it's a risk I'm willing to take because I could also love it and it could be a very lucrative thing for me (which is what I'm hoping for)

No comments:

Post a Comment