Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy One Year Anniversary!


Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday Fat Free Queen!  Happy birthday to you!

 
Today makes 1 year since I started the blog!  Have many people seen it?  No.  Do I think it's as good as I planned it to be?  No.  But, I'm very happy that I have kept it up and progressed it since the beginning. I originally planned this blog to be an outlet for my idea.  {Even though I also hoped it would be an overnight success}  But that obviously didn't happen.

Here are my top posts from the past year:





I wonder what my top posts from this next year will be.  I just wanted to thank everybody for taking this journey with me and I hope you stick around for the next year, I have some big plans and hopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment