Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Algebra Instead of Exercise :(

The only time I find myself disliking school is when I have to choose homework over my health.  

At 6 a.m. I was sitting at my computer doing my math homework instead of my morning workout.  As Kai-lan would say "It made my heart sad."

Dinner made my heart happy though.  

Clean Eating Quiche  

Ingredients 
1 1/2 cup egg substitute
1 1/2 cup milk
5 oz veggie sausage, crumbled
1 cup of broccoli tops, cut small
3 green onions, diced
10 mushrooms, sliced
1-4 slices of fat free cheese

Directions
  1. Saute vegetables until soft
  2. In a separate bowl mix egg substitute and milk.
  3. Once the vegetables have cooled add in to the egg, milk mixture.  Also add crumbled veggie sausage.
  4. Pour into a greased 8 or 9 inch pan and bake in a 425 degree oven for 25 - 30 minutes until cooked through and golden brown.
Sometimes I think that simple dinners are the best.  

Do you ever have to choose if exercise is more important than something?

Prompt:  Are you good at hiding your feelings or is your face an open book?
Answer:  Depends on who I'm hiding them from.  If it's my kids or someone I don't know then I'm pretty good about hiding it.  It's impossible to hide it from Mr. Amazing though.


No comments:

Post a Comment