Friday, October 5, 2012

What to do, what to do?

Oh my goodness.  This afternoon was the first time in a LONG LONG while that I was alone in the house.  Baye was napping, Kay and Mo were at school and Mr. Amazing was at work.  

I HATED IT.  I was so bored that it wasn't even funny.  Do you ever get so bored that you pace around the house trying to find something to entertain you but nothing works?  Yeah, that was the kind of afternoon I had.  From 12-3 pm I wandered around the internet and the house, I stalked a few people on Facebook, and then prepped everything for dinner.  

And dinner failed miserably.  It's almost definately because I tried to do my souffle with only egg whites and no yolks PLUS I used packaged egg whites.   So I'm not going to give you a recipe today.  I promise I'll have an awesome one for you tomorrow.  I'm in a hearty oatmeal mood so, I think I may switch from the carrot soup to that.  I'm not sure yet.

And while I was bored I photographed this bug...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment