Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sick babies and shutting down


I had to say goodbye to my best friend today.  Right now she's on her way to Fort Hood, TX.  Her leaving and a sick Baye, how could today get worse?  Well, about 15 minutes after they left I needed to leave for school.  But I have learned how to shut down my emotions to allow myself to get through the day. 

I know that on my menu post on Sunday I said I was going to do a Black Eye Pea & Onion fritter but, I just wasn't in the mood.  I decided in order to cheer myself up I was going to do cod, acorn squash and a salad.  Clean Eating is all about homemade food.  

Mr. Amazing just sprinkled the cod with some Old Bay and put it in the oven.  With the acorn squash it was just cut in half and then put into a baking dish with 1/2 inch of water, covered in foil and baked for an hour at about 425 degrees.  

Do you hide your emotions?

No comments:

Post a Comment