Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cannalini bean stew

I think one of the best smells is mushrooms cooking.  Tonite I made Cannellini Bean-mushroom stew.  It was amazing.  I added some leftover acorn squash from last nite.  This recipe really is quick and simple.
When school calls right before dinner you end up with a picture of my leftovers

Mushroom Cannellini Bean Stew  (adapted from Clean Eating Mag)

1 lb mushrooms, sliced (any type, I used white)
1 tsp italian seasoning
1 cup vegetable broth
15 oz can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
1 T minced garlic

  1. Saute mushrooms until gold
  2. Add all other ingredients and heat through 

That was a 20 minute recipe.  Perfect for people like me who have 5 assignments due in the near future and feel like they're running around like a chicken with their head cut off. 

That's the reason my posts have been so short recently.  I've been so busy with school I haven't had the time to plan out my posts so they're scattered and short.  I promise though, next week they will return to normal.

What's your favorite quick meal?

No comments:

Post a Comment