Sunday, October 7, 2012

Clean Eating Recap

My package of pita went bad so, we just had tilapia and veggies for dinner.

Saturday we did Do-It-Yourself Oatmeal.  It was a great decision since it rained all day.  I don't know about you but in my world oatmeal is a rainy day food.



I made a big batch of oatmeal and set out a muffin tin with various mix-ins.  There was sugar, brown sugar, syrup, raisins, and sliced bananas.  It was nice and hearty.  And the girls had a blast deciding on what to put in it.  Recently I've found out that DIY dinners are big hits with the kids.  Shrimp Packets, Oatmeal, Sushi, all had Kay and Mo raving about it.



  I actually found a new (to me at least) type of "hot cereal."  It's a mixture of wheat, rye, and barley.  It has less calories and fat then normal oatmeal.  It was really good.  It had a heartier taste then normal oatmeal does.  It takes about the same amount of time as normal oatmeal.  It cooked in 2 minutes. 




Since today is the last day of my Eat Clean week I'll give you my review.

Weight Today:  117.8
Weight Difference From Day 1:

Waist Today:  26.75
Waist Difference From Day 1:

Diet Ease Rank 1-10 (1 being easy, 10 being hard) -- 2
Opinions:  This diet was pretty simple to follow.  Honestly I practically lived this way before the challenge.  The only thing that would have made it better is if I had a gym membership and could have followed the strength training program better.  My only issue was desserts.  I couldn't find many that worked into the plan.

Could I make this a permanent way of life?  Yes, to an extent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment